FingerprintJS is a fully remote company with a strong open-source culture. We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from freelancers to publicly traded companies.
Our team is ambitious and globally distributed (from Argentina and Canada to Russia). We’re both very technical and very friendly.
We’re looking for a backend developer to help us build a high performance, high accuracy online fraud prevention service. We need someone who has experience building scalable systems and APIs for server-side data processing.
What we’re looking for 👀:
- Excellent understanding of background data processing (queues, workers, distributed services etc).
- Experience using AWS in production.
- Production experience with PostgreSQL and NoSQL.
- Test-driven mindset.
- Good English.
- Familiarity with TypeScript is a plus.
- TypeScript, Node, Express.
What we offer:
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence the product development and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options.
To apply, send your CV with your GitHub profile and an answer to the below question to [email protected]:
- How would you design a robust email sending service?
🌐 It’s a 100% remote position (you must be in UTC-8 to UTC+3) 🌐
We encourage people without degrees to apply: we believe that what you’ve worked on and achieved is way more important than on-paper qualifications.