AirMap is searching for passionate C++/Qt/QML software developer to combine simple, intuitive user experiences coupled with responsive and fluid user interfaces backed by reliable, solid C++ code. This role will be responsible for adding new features and functionality to open source software and integrating that code with a streamlined and intuitive user interface that is an extension of the AirMap UTM platform.
Skills & requirements
- 4+ years of C++ w/ Qt background and some QML experience.
- Familiarity with open source codebases and building user interfaces from scratch.
- Ability to code for stability, efficiency and clarity
- Will utilize Github for source control and Jira for task management and documentation
- Experience with mapping technologies (Mapbox preferred) and handling geospatial data.
- Experience building applications on Linux (CentOS).
- Experience in mobile development.
- Experience with open source drone mission planning software.
- Have worked in a distributed environment that values asynchronous communication.
- You love drones and are excited about the future of autonomous flight.