Working as an Architect, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects, aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason, fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures. You will have a major say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community or in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
The Information Architect (IA) , will work as part of the GTI(Global Technology Infrastructure) Information Architecture and Information Engineering federated team to achieve a number of strategic objectives , including GTI Strategy 2025
The IA will be considered as the Subject Matter Expert on Data and Information Architecture and Management working closely with business subject matter experts and project development teams. IA will ensure that the design is implementable and the delivery is consistent with the agreed design.
The IA will also work with the JPMC firm-wide, Chief Data Office (CDO), GTI and LOB core architecture teams on standards, tooling and Information Architecture deliverables such as Data Lineage, Lifecycle Management, Quality Monitoring and Metadata Management.
The IA will negotiate and reach consensus with the stakeholders to deliver Model Governance, Data Network Architecture, Controlled Vocabulary artefacts and Communication Contracts.
IA will also govern the implementation and traceability of the Logical and Physical schemas as part of a Model Engineering processes.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Fluency in architecture and design across all systems
• Knowledge in at least one area of technical architecture
• Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
• Experience in risk and risk control compliance
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goalsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans