ABOUT THE TEAM
Engineering is at the heart of our business and we have a really experienced tech team with several decades of accumulated development experience. This is one of the smartest teams you'll have the chance to work in. It will help you push yourself to the next level.
WHY WILL YOU ENJOY WORKING AT BUX?
- You'll design, build, and maintain a system that is meant to scale. We went from 1000 to more than 2 million users with barely any hiccups. (Learn how we're doing it.)
- We have trading apps that are accessible 24/7. We have very small maintenance window, so from a DevOps perspective you'll have the opportunity to think, plan, and execute the best ways to deploy our services
- Lastly, the business domain is interesting. You will learn how the financial system works on the inside
- Proactive, self-starting, can-do mentality
- Proficiency in Java, with strong object-oriented design skills
- Working knowledge of the Spring framework
- An Agile mindset and working knowledge of the Scrum framework
- Experience with DevOps tools and procedures
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with building scalable (clustered) systems
- Experience with Kubernetes, Kafka, RabbitMQ, CQRS, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Puppet
- Knowledge of reactive, actor-based systems
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- A cool new office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Bi-weekly hackathons, weekly drinks, fun company events.
- Flo’s famous lunches
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Company pension plan