WE’RE HIRING – APPLY NOW!
ATTENTION: We have expanded our search!
New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Florida, North Carolina and Texas
Virtual Call Center
Customer Service Representatives 1 (Temporary)
Day & Evening Shifts / Alternating Saturday work required
Who we are looking for:
AST is conducting a search for Virtual Call Center Customer Service Representatives 1 (CSR1) who are extremely professional, with excellent reading comprehension and verbal communication skills. CSR 1’s must be able to multi-task in a high volume, production driven environment, while maintaining expected levels of performance. If you meet the below requirements, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Skills and Technical Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Must be able to work remotely from a safe, private and quiet work location
- Must have excellent phone etiquette
- Must possess your own computer equipment with the following specifications:
o WINDOWS enabled PC (no IPADs, MACs or CHROMEBOOKs).
o WINDOWS operating system WINDOWS 7 or higher (preferably WINDOWS 10).
o WINDOWS Internet Explorer needs to be installed as the default browser.
o Unmetered private high-speed internet access essential (no standalone hotspots or cell phone hotspots accepted).
o Unmetered mobile phone access for the purposes of contact between you and our team.
- USB connected headset (not Wireless)
- Ability to have the RSA token app downloaded to your cell prior to training.
- Webcam may be required for some of the available opportunities
- Work on an automated dialer handling large call volumes daily.
- Manually research contact information for shareholders.
- Solicit shareholder votes and accurately record voting instructions.
- Respond to shareholder inquiries using fact sheets and materials provided.
- Produce results and maintain required performance metrics.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Previous virtual Call Center experience is ++
- Ability to quickly react to questions and refer to support guides
- Ability to effectively follow scripts and department procedures