Adsquare is the global Audience & Location Intelligence Company helping marketers understand consumers by connecting their digital and physical worlds. As such, Adsquare is leveraging audience and location data to reveal consumer behavior. These insights enable businesses to better target and engage with their audiences and to measure their marketing effectiveness.
Using Adsquare’s independent platform solution, companies can access various data dimensions and apply them in 40 countries worldwide.
Founded in 2012 by Tom Laband (CEO), Sebastian Doerfel (COO) and Fritz Richter (CTO) , Adsquare is a global company with headquarters in Berlin and additional offices in London, Paris, New York, Madrid, Milan, Singapore and Dusseldorf. With the mission of transforming data-driven marketing, we have gathered international talent sharing the same vision and passion for cutting-edge technology.
Join our mission and have a real impact on the marketing landscape.
Data is the core of our business. As part of the Data Partnerships team you will be responsible for taking over the relationships with existent and newly signed data providers to set them up in our system and manage the process of data onboarding and data activation.
- Act as the main point of contact for our Data Providers in case of custom data needs, opening new countries and managing expectations in case of technical hick-ups
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of data providers and create reports as needed
- Coordinate and accompany the data integration of the self-service data marketplace and data refreshment processes in close cooperation with our Operations team
- Be the expert in Data Partnerships and educate adsquare’s client services and sales teams on the new data offering in Adsquare's platform
- Attention to detail, exceptional project management and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You are comfortable communicating with external stakeholders (our dear data providers)
- Great communication skills with the ability to cultivate and manage strong relationships internally and externally, communicating and liaising with all seniority levels
- Willingness to share knowledge, support teams cross-functionally and being a go-to person
- A strong team-player with ability to work autonomously
- Excellent English and German skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a high pace environment, while managing expectations and measuring your own success
- You work together with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You become part of a fast growing international startup, and can make a real impact on the company’s growth
- You combine success and fun within a great company culture together with people from all over the world
- You will work from the headquarters in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package
Interested? If you are looking for a challenging position in a fast-moving tech startup and want to make a difference you shouldn't think twice and apply via this link https://adsquare.jobs.personio.de/job/78561
We are looking forward to meeting you!