About the Opportunity
We’re looking for a highly experienced marketing professional to join us at Nearcut.
We are the industry leader in online booking and marketing software for barbers. Barbershops often don't have the capacity to attract business online and organise their time — on top of providing their barbering service. We provide booking and marketing software to enable business owners to easily take bookings online, manage their time and market to their customers.
As Head of Marketing, you will be in charge of all aspects of marketing, from driving big picture strategy all the way down to the implementing the small details of specific campaigns. You will work closely with our operations, development and sales teams to drive our growth forward. Although we do have some B2C products, you will focus primarily on marketing our B2B software. We are bootstrapped and sustainable growth is central to our philosophy.
Develop and execute strategies which enable us to scale and increase our profitability, including focusing on:
- Advertising and marketing communications
- Digital/social media presence and optimization
- Partnership development and support
- Customer/market research
- Competitor intelligence
- Brand development
- Multiple years of digital marketing experience
- Excellent knowledge of best practice across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, email marketing, landing pages and SEO
- Experience driving brand development, ideally in the B2B software space
- Experience in advertising and marketing communications
- Experience in developing and managing partnerships
- Experience driving customer/market research and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are entrepreneurial and flexible; we are still a startup everyone needs to pitch in when needed
- You are great at breaking down big-picture aims into bite-sized deliverables
- You are comfortable working independently
- You are effective at asynchronous communication
- You are collaborative and integrate constructive feedback well
- You continuously strive to challenge and improve yourself
- You are proactive and seek out opportunities to make your work better
Benefits of our working environment
- Remote-first: We are a remote-first company without an in person office. We trust our employees to work flexibility and autonomously to efficiently meet business goals.
- Flexible working hours: Aside from regular team meetings and availability during the normal workday, we are happy for you to complete your work whenever you’re most productive.
- Close and supportive team: Although we work remotely, our team is close knit and colleagues are always there to help one another.
- Customer feedback: Our customers are small business owners who are very grateful to have our support. We are privileged to work closely with them to continue to improve our product.
- Holidays: We provide 25 holiday days per year, in addition to Berlin region public holidays
- Salary: Competitive