The Online Customer Experience team is looking for a UX/UI Designer to help us evolve Ableton.com, enabling customers to get more from our products and, in turn, their music making.
You’ll be working with teams across Ableton to deliver everything from small optimisations to large-scale redesigns. You understand that design is about how something works, and that things work better when they look and feel great. And as part of a cross-functional team, you'll help shape Ableton’s current and future online presence.
We explore, implement and iterate in short cycles. We give feedback and share what we learn at every step, looking for ways to improve how we work and the end experiences we deliver.
- You will work with product owners and stakeholders to understand how music makers use our websites, and translate that information into modern and visually coherent web based experiences
- You will work throughout the entire design process, from surfacing user needs, ideating and prototyping concepts, and finalising and implementing designs with your team
- You will participate in and use UX research, user testing, and A/B testing to make data informed design decisions
- You will communicate your design vision clearly in the form of mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes, user flows or similar methods
- You will contribute to building and evolving the Ableton design system and language, ensuring that the brand guidelines are reflected
- You will be an active member of the Design community - sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, offering constructive critique at design reviews and contributing to the design culture within the wider company
- You have experience designing for complex, customer-facing websites
- You have a proven ability to deliver usable, visually coherent websites based on a user-centred design process
- You use design thinking to understand the underlying problem and can work out concepts and ideas that address real issues
- You understand fundamental visual design principles including hierarchy, composition, contrast, colour theory, the grid and patterns
- You have experience working within cross-functional teams, and are able to solve problems collaboratively
- You give and receive constructive feedback
- You are fluent in English
- You are interested in music technology
If you like the sound of this role, please apply with the following documents and information:
- CV (without a picture)
- Cover Letter
- Salary expectation
- Starting date