is on a mission to help brands create the best ecommerce experiences in the world, and in the process, become the world's best remote company
We've been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round
, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams
are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices - we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in the United States.
What You'll Do
As an Account Executive, you’ll be directly contributing to Shogun Frontend’s growth by identifying opportunities, prospecting, and ultimately negotiating and closing sales. You’ll uncover potential opportunities, identify key stakeholders, build trusted relationships with your prospects, and work to understand their business needs. Through your conversations with potential customers, you’ll align the best Shogun Frontend solution to ensure their success.
- Generate your sales funnel by identifying prospective customers, understand key decision-makers, and maintain your leads in Salesforce
- You will run sales cycle, build and work a pipeline, execute a strategic account plan in coordination with a variety of sales actors, and deliver accurate forecasting
- Establish your sales motion by developing compelling, thoughtful and valuable prospecting sequences
- Adeptly negotiate and close deals, meeting revenue targets
- Lead presentations, discovery sessions, and product demonstrations with prospects, working to deeply understand their needs and recommend the best possible solutions
- Partner with teams internally to ensure we’ve accurately scoped out technical needs, and that our customers have a smooth onboarding transition
What You'll Bring
Need to Have
- 5+ years of sales experience in a B2B SaaS business
- Experience working with enterprise-level customers
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with a passion for building strong relationships
- You have experience in quota-carrying software sales, and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of ecommerce website technology and ecommmerce platforms
- Experience developing best practices
- Experience partnering with channel partners
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
We are hiring in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom, and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions without employment visa sponsorship. Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description.