Account management at Last Call is a creator of long-term value and a key element in our ability to be the last call our clients need to make.
An Account Manager at Last Call can confidently connect new and existing clients with our products and professional services in a way that inspires them to work with us. We’re looking for someone eager to collaborate and consult internally and externally to build a diverse, predictable pipeline, and accelerate company growth.
Last Call Media is a fully distributed company so you can work from anywhere, but given how client-facing this role is we ask that you be able to commit to at least 5 hours of overlap with morning New York time (ET), Monday through Friday.
What you’ll do:
- Create and oversee incoming opportunities; facilitate the necessary qualification and follow up activities from initial conversation through engagement initiation; and remain a partner to the delivery team throughout the engagement.
- Facilitate the creation of content for proposal responses that is on-brand, meaningful, and effective.
- Collaborate, lead, and iterate on outbound sales experiments.
- Strategically grow existing relationships together with marketing and internal product teams.
- Track and share the tangible outcomes of sales efforts to identify what is working, what isn’t, and how we can improve as an organization.
- Develop and cultivate new opportunities through networking, relationship development, and investigation.
- Set and track sales account targets and sales metrics, aligned with company objectives.
- Drive actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of similar experience in a digital product consultancy, or equivalent setting where you met revenue targets by acquiring new business and growing relationships with existing accounts.
- Tangible experience working in account management or a similar role providing consultative solutions to large enterprises.
- A unique blend of business and tech-savviness, a big-picture vision, and the drive to work with others to make that vision a reality through your persuasive written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- Understanding of growth performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
It’d be nice if you also had:
- Familiarity with Hubspot and Atlassian tools, such as Jira and Confluence.
- Familiarity with the software development ecosystem, i.e. knowledge of popular tools, plugins, frameworks, best practices, and conventions.
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience selling to all users, regardless of ability, backed by knowledge of accessibility standards (Section 508 Refresh/WCAG 2.0 A and AA).
All of us at LCM pride ourselves on being:
- Able to empathize, which helps us understand the needs of the client, the customer, the product, and the team at LCM.
- Highly communicative.
- Able to work independently.
- Comfortable asking for help.
- Experienced with communicating with clients directly.
- Eager and motivated to learn new concepts.
- A team player in a collaborative environment.
- A fast learner.
Applicants should submit through the careers section a current resume, a cover letter, and a response to the following: In 3-5 sentences please share a little about what, in your opinion, makes a great account manager, and what you think the biggest challenges working at an all-remote company are. If you haven’t worked for an all-remote company, please try and answer the question anyway! Lastly, while resumes and interviews are a great way to learn more about you, all candidates should be prepared to complete a brief hypothetical virtual recruitment exercise and submit reference(s) upon request.