Jaroop is seeking an individual to join its team as a Sales and Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in driving revenue growth in a professional services organization, preferably custom software development or similar services. At Jaroop, this role will have full span of control with developing and executing branding, marketing, and sales efforts and will ultimately be accountable for the growth in revenue of the organization. This candidate will be required to develop and execute strategies for generating/nurturing leads and converting them into sales. As an early member of a small (~20 person) but profitable, growing company, you will be a key member of the leadership team with input on the overall strategic direction of the company, in addition to the tactical responsibilities.
- Generating, nurturing, and ultimately converting new leads/opportunities for Jaroop through a combination of existing professional relationships and new opportunities derived from marketing activities.
- Negotiating new client contracts, terms and conditions, etc.
- Positioning and ultimately closing SOWs and MSAs with new clients.
- Helping clearly define Jaroops professional service offerings (consulting, engineering, design, managed services, etc.) in the marketplace.
- Marketing messaging (e.g. website) and strategies around marketing execution like content creation, promotion, etc.
- Developing standard packages, sales proposal templates, team bios, etc. that can all increase the professionalism and decrease the time to turn around a proposal.
- Working cross functionally to establish clear go/no-go criteria for client selection to help prioritize business development activities and bring on the "right" clients that will have mutually positive outcomes and maximize client LTV.
- Designing, training, and overseeing the growth of existing accounts by helping establish standards, philosophies, and processes to effectively farm existing accounts to maximize revenue and LTV. Providing cross functional training to staff on how to escalate, position, and close opportunities.
- Developing clear reporting systems that give visibility into key performance indicators for marketing and sales efforts including leads generated, probability of success, conversion percentage, etc.
- Assisting in the development of revenue budgets and targets for the company, as well as identifying the strategic and tactical items necessary for us to achieve those objectives.
- Experience in a specific vertical with a set of professional contacts a significant plus
- Self-motivated - ‘Find a way to get it done' attitude
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a high level producer in a sales function
- Experience with professional service marketing strategies
- Proven success converting large, long-term, successful professional service client relationships
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Understanding of cloud-based software / web terminology
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 401(k) with company match (Roth and Traditional options)
- Health, Dental, and Vision w/ HSA plan options and company contribution to HSA
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance
- Work from Home
- PTO and Holiday schedule