Let’s make a difference - together!
Become part of a growing impact start up and support educators to teach at their best.
Many teachers love Lehrermarktplatz already! More than 500.000 teachers using over 100,000 materials on our platform. Millions of downloads have led to a great success so far.
We are in a growth spurt - in order to support our marketing team and to reach the next level of growth, we are looking for a serious CRM Rockstar!
Your mission is to reimagine the retention experience of our community. Our costumers perceive our CRM activities as being highly relevant, inspiring and innovative because you are the expert in understanding how to play the best adapted message through the most relevant channel at the most suitable time. Thanks to your deep understanding of automation and personalisation you are able to run a variety of campaigns across different customer groups.
- Define and implement a (multi-channel) growth strategy across lifecycle, triggered and promotional touchpoints
- Own the hands-on execution and continuous optimization of all email and app retention marketing campaigns (building & sending emails, a/b testing, developing customer scorings together with our Data Scientist, reporting etc.)
- Apply the most adequate marketing automation and personalization features to engage and convert users into buyers/sellers and buyers/sellers into loyal customers/VIP sellers
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and deep dives into customer data to develop insights to improve retention, and loyalty
- Provide on-going reporting, campaign insights and revenue pacing to stakeholders
- Several years of experience and proven track record in developing CRM (and multi-channel) roadmaps
- Experience working in a strong metrics driven culture to measure the channel impacts
- Hands on experience with email, APP-Push, lifecycle management and creation of templates (HTML)
- You have a strong understanding of A/B testing, experiment design, campaign analysis
- You have an eye for details and are continuously questioning the status quo and testing innovative formats
- You are passionate about data and customer analysis because you strive to understand who our customer are and how to approach them
- You are interested in tech functionalities behind the tools in order to solve potential issues with our tech team
- Ideally you already got in touch with the education sector - either through an internship or voluntary work. Either way you are very passionate with the topic education
- You are a self-motivator, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and have a strong sense of ownership.
- Native in German and fluent in English
In order to enjoy working with us, you should fit in with our core values. We are team-oriented, curious and eager to learn. We appreciate the courage to try something new, even if something goes wrong from time to time. We are happy about infectious good humour. We care for each other - and for our teachers out there. And we tackle things with creativity and commitment, especially when things get complicated.
If that sounds like you, then you have a unique opportunity to make a lasting change in the education system. You can work independently and implement your ideas. And all this with flexible working hours - we are a remote-first-company!
We are looking forward to your application!