We’re Phiture: a leading mobile growth consultancy driven by a mixed, close-knit team of marketing pros from around the world. We’re on a mission to lead the way in mobile growth and we need great people to make it happen.
As a valued member of the team, you’ll help us move the needle for tier-one brands like Headspace, Adobe, and Soundcloud, learn from some of the best consultants in the business, and enjoy a few laughs along the way. Inclusion, progressive thinking, and thought sharing is how we move our company and the industry forward: join our friendly community and we’ll do the same for your career.
We offer a 6 months internship, which could lead to a full time positions afterwards.
As part of our HR team, you will help us overcome key organisational challenges. You will be supporting our recruiting processes and initiatives as we're looking for talent to join our fast-growing company.
What you’ll do
- Supervision of applicant management.
- Review of application documents, prescreening, and correspondence with applicants
- Be responsible for all administrative tasks around recruiting.
- Be responsible to fill at least 1-2 positions on your own.
- Support our teams in creating and posting job descriptions.
- Monitor our recruiting campaigns.
- Support with active sourcing
- Support in ensuring an excellent candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- First work experience in any environment.
- Excellent fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Great communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
- Share in Phiture’s success through a company-wide bonus scheme
- Allocated budget for your personal development and your own Udemy for Business account
- Monthly learning day to support your personal and professional growth
- Career roadmap and personal development plan to support a progressive learning curve
- Continuous performance and developmental feedback throughout the year
- Flexible working hours so you can work when you’re most productive
- Spacious office in the heart of Berlin – we all work on a daily feel-good atmosphere
- Opportunity to actively influence change by joining our internal Culture, Climate Action, and Diversity & Inclusion teams
- An absolute sense of unity – we are all aiming toward the same goal of leading the way in mobile growth
We are looking forward to your application!