You love making people feel seen and supported and nothing fires you up more than to see others SUCCEED!
You're the one your friends go to when they need someone to share their big goals with, some thoughtful perspective, or just some major motivation. You're their confidante, but also have a way of lovingly holding people accountable that doesn't make them feel like they're about to get in trouble.
You love people, and you're driven by results and know exactly how to get someone motivated to achieve the goals they've set for themselves, even when mindset or fear gets in the way!
Picture this: Every single day you came to work in a place that appreciates the work that you do and trusts you to be the go to for all things making our community the greatest ever.
Where you can truly care about the humans on the other end of the email or zoom call, and your team members acknowledge how much of yourself you put into your job, even though you make it look effortless and flawless.
Where you're celebrated for your magical talents of creating excellence out of the ordinary and driving massive action + results.
If that sounds like you, you're in the right place.
We are looking for a Community Manager + Coach to join the Systems Saved Me team. This role will be client-facing, and is integral to the continued improvement and refinement of our current Done In a Day™ programming.
We are a fast-growing company, focused on burned-out service providers, coaches + consultants replace their monthly retainers with virtual VIP Days.
Don't worry - you don't have to know what VIP Days are or have your own business to be able to learn the ins and outs of this incredible business model.
We are looking for someone to join the company to learn and improve the daily community engagement, while simultaneously learning the Done In a Day™ programming to be able to grow into the coaching side of the position.
You'll know this job is for you if:
What we're looking for in our Community Manager + Coach role
This role is the perfect fit for someone who wants to work with a dynamic team of 7 women and support some pretty brilliant entrepreneurs. You understand that not everything is exciting all the time... sometimes we just need to put our heads down and do the work, so our clients can get the highest value out of everything we create.
*Important: This position is more than just responding to client emails. We're looking for someone to cultivate positive relationships with our community, be an innovative and strategic thinker, and make sure that our students continue to feel seen and heard at all times!
Now, let's talk more about the job:
1. You need to be the type of person who gets joy out of getting results for others. Every day, you will be focused on the highest value activities that will get our clients results. From the nitty gritty administrative requirements that create a smooth back-end experience, to the fun and engaging content that inspires action, your biggest focus will be supporting our clients in selling VIP Days.
2. You're fired up about our mission to help more business owners hit their revenue goals with less client hours. Our entire mission as a business is eliminate the word burnout from online service providers' vocabulary. We truly want business owners to experience the freedom they sought when they first started their business.
3. You will be communicating with our client, community + the team. So, you need to enjoy talking with people and giving/getting direction, and be able to do it with love + empathy...even if you're having a crappy day. High emotional intelligence is vital to this role, as is the ability to have difficult conversations with our clients from time to time when they hit a wall and need some tough love.
4. You need to nail down the details. You don't need to race through work and get things done half-assed (that's the exact opposite mindset we need). I need you to have an eye for the bigger picture + how things fit together and be able to nail the details that match, and get them done efficiently.
5. You need to be comfortable on video. Since we are entirely virtual all of our meetings + coaching sessions take place on Zoom. The expectation is that you are available with video to participate. We also do critiques of our student's homework that will be done via Loom.
6. You have an experience with or passion for coaching. Our intention is for you to grow into a coaching role, so even if they're not fully confident in those skills yet, you need to have an interest in it.
7. You love to amplify things. You're really good at taking a wisp of an idea, or a casual comment from a client and turning it into a resource that drives results.
8. You are meticulous in your work. We're looking for someone who understands the difference between efficiency (👍) and productivity (👎) and gets sh*t done. (Oh and we occasionally swear during zoom meetings...not much...).
9. You share our company values. We value excellence, approachability, connection, deliberateness and inclusivity. In addition, we believe Black Lives Matter, we stand for gender equality, and we are actively investing in and working to build an equitable, inclusive, anti-racist company from the inside out. We encourage you to apply if you share those values.
In short, your job is to help us in any way you can drive our mission forward + continue to improve the experience and results for our clients. And to have fun at work, lots of fun (who wants a job that isn't fun?!?).
But what I don't expect is perfection for you to qualify for this job. Tools are teachable, but we do expect you to have a solid understanding of the online business world and a keen interest in transformative coaching. We expect intelligence, energy, organization, resourcefulness and a get it done attitude.
To learn more about the company, check out our website
Some things you'll be responsible for:
What does success look like in this role?
We will train you on the Done In a Day™ system, so don't worry if you don't know the ins and outs of that yet, but we are looking for someone who is passionate about the work we do and continuing to improve how we deliver that work.
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
How ‘bout we skip right ahead to the meat of it? Our small business is completely virtual. We're biased — but we are pretty sure we are the coolest place to work for, ever. And we really believe that we are changing the way entrepreneurs experience freedom in their businesses (you will see what we mean when you check out our website!).
Honestly, the job is not all unicorns and rainbows (although it is pretty magical) — there is some good news and there is some bad news...
Let's get the bad news out of the way first:
Now let's talk about the good stuff:
1. Our office is virtual...which means you can wear yoga pants, pajamas, or a costume. Really the idea is that you can wear whatever you want. Just think of the amazing money you'll be saving on ‘work clothes' and the time in the morning that you won't have to spend on travel and clogging your pores with makeup. We only ask that you're available for our weekly team meeting.
2. The work is fun, fresh and dynamic. You will be working directly with our team and clients and helping us with a mix of projects to improve results.
3. We're not big on stress. So, while we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus on open communication and getting things done rather than perfect. We're not big on double checking your work or having a bunch of back and forths just to get a task done - plus we aren't an expert in most of the tasks you will be doing, which is why we need you to take charge and get ‘er done the best way you know how!
4. The hours are super flexible + we support families. We will work with your schedule to get a routine that works for you and your life. Two long days a week best for you, plus short check-ins each morning? No problem. Rather work mid-morning until mid-afternoon? Cool, we can do that too.
5. You will experience things, do things, grow and make decisions on things that no typical community manager or coach role would ever allow you to do. You will be able to dictate the work that you do and help guide the direction of the client success.
6. You'll have a ton of autonomy, we encourage your intrapreneurial drive. There will be lots of opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and boss us around when you need us to get things done. Seriously -- we want you to take charge and be creative to get the results! We're allergic to micromanaging....no really.
Community Manager, X-Team
Community Manager, Fold
Community Manager, The GraphFull Time Employment
Community Manager, Company ConfidentialFull Time Employment | $25k - $35k
China Community Manager, PureStakeFull Time Employment | $60k - $80k