About the role
We are looking for experienced engineers based in Central Europe or North America to join our company as a Cloud Native Consultant. You’ll be in charge of shaping solutions for companies in the midst of both an organisational as well as a technological transformation. Working in small, self-managed teams, you’ll guide our clients towards creating and automating their cloud infrastructure. We work on the principles of humble consultancy and on top of that, we are a vendor-agnostic company, meaning that you will get to advise our customers on a diverse mix of tools and services.
Working at Container Solutions:
The Cloud Native technology field is very new, and our success thus far has been built upon our commitment to learning and experimentation. Container Solutions prides itself on being a learning organisation. We don’t do things just because they have always been done that way; we innovate to help our customers be successful.
This role significantly differs from our Cloud Native Engineering role, as you will be in charge of Cloud Native Transformations—from design to building phase, the Cloud Native Consultant is there.
Daily activities involve:
- You are the point of contact for the customers and the engineering teams.
- You will be in touch with customers regularly , advising them and supporting them along their journey.
- You will work very closely with our Cloud Native Engineers and the customer's core team.
- Continuous focus on developing and coaching both the customer team and the CS team. - Being to go-to person for all tech-related delivery for Project Managers on any giving project.
- Willingness to travel to be on the customer site.
Key behavioral competencies
- Highly adept at problem solving
- Able to managing relationships well, with a key focus on customer relationships- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent aptitude for technical learning
If successful, you can count on us to offer you:
- A competitive package ( please note this is a non-commission based role)
- Possibility for employee ownership and equity-based compensation
- Phone and laptop, a brand of your choice- Full coverage of travel and commute
- ‘No Meeting’ Wednesdays
- Unlimited books budget
- Access to leadership development programs, coaching and mentoring
- We have in-house psychologists
Assistant Production Coordinator, Packlane
Account Executive ET CT 100, CloseFull Time Employment | $52k
Associate Creative Director, PearmillFull Time Employment
Sales Development Representative, Sierra Interactive
Account Executive, SMB, Fleetio