What defines us is our expertise in cloud agnostic implementations and the ability to inspire our customers with pioneering technologies and to introduce innovative solutions rapidly.
We are always on the quest for enthusiasts who want to question the status quo, try out new ideas and achieve exciting goals together. Are you ready?
- Responsible for architecture, design and implementation of Kubernetes environments based on Bare Metal or IaaS platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS, VMware, OpenStack)
- Management and execution of migrations from/to containerized environments and design of high available multi-cloud container orchestration environments
Implementation and automation of CI/CD pipelines as well as the automated deployment of environments using Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- System and container hardening and implementation of further cloud native security tools
- Setup and transition of monitoring, logging and tracing systems
- Creation of relevant content for customers and interested parties about your own field of activity (e.g. professional articles, blog posts, conference presentations)
- Discussion of advanced topics such as multi-cloud, edge cloud, cloud native application migration, serverless or microservice architecture
- Successfully completed university studies in (business) computer science, (business) mathematics, physics or similar
- Proven Kubernetes expert (CKA/CKAD certification is a plus)
- Very good knowledge of distributed systems, storage, backup & recovery, scaling and performance optimization
- Understanding of agile methods and the SRE philosophy; detailed knowledge of the automation of CI/CD pipelines
- Extensive practical experience with observability tools and their use in production
- Concepts, tools or frameworks such as OpenShift, Mesos, Nomad, Microservices, Cloud Native Architectures, Self-Contained Systems, are part of your daily bread and butter business
- Very good communication skills in English and German, willingness to travel
In addition to an attractive salary, we support your professional development during your daily work as well as through unique training opportunities. As an inventive, diverse and international team, we share our knowledge and work together. This will help you to develop yourself, build new knowledge and skills and show what you are capable of. If you share our passion for perfection and you are looking for an exciting professional challenge, become part of Reply!
About Liquid Reply:
As development partner Liquid Reply supports their clients regarding Container Orchestration like Kubernetes & Cloud Native Development approaches in the design and migration of complex and fast-moving applications. With a focus on Multi-/Hybrid Cloud implementation, Site Reliability Engineering and Day 2 operation enablement Liquid Reply goes with their clients the whole cloud native transformation journey.