Zattoo builds the #1 independent TV platform for users, broadcasters and operators. To enable our continuously scaling teams further, we are now looking for a hands-on leader who will fully focus on our internal IT infrastructure and support together with a small team of senior IT experts.
The People Operations Team
The People Operations Team combines all internal functions whose main customer is the employee. People are the heart of our success. We provide them with the best environment so they can excel at what they do. We understand business priorities. By translating these into programs and guidance we enable growth while making sure people feel heard and have everything they need. We partner with hiring managers and teams on all talent acquisition activities to ensure a smooth candidate experience and attract great talent. We handle all the fine print and ensure Zattoo remains a great place to work while being protected and compliant. We create workspaces and events that reflect our open culture and connect people.
As our Workplace Manager (f/m/d) you will enable a seamless employee experience by organizing, promoting and implementing effective Workplace programs for our 170+ people in the Berlin Zattoo office. Supported by our Workplace Assistant, you will be responsible for areas such as front office services, office and facilities management, health and safety, as well as event planning. In addition you’ll drive and contribute to key projects around new work, sustainability, and office design.
- Drive exceptional employee experience by providing superior service to employees, guests and candidates
- Cultivate a positive physical environment, that fosters an inspiring and productive working culture
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety regulations and security standards
- Coordinate with internal partners (People, IT, Finance) as well as third party contractors (cleaners, suppliers, landlord, maintenance, health & safety, security etc.) to ensure an excellent service level
- Provide superior 1st and 2nd level support for any day-to-day onsite and remote
- Workplace queries in person or via Jira / slack / email
- Manage office and kitchen stock, inventory and supplies
- Plan, coordinate and execute office moves
- Plan and host inhouse and external company / team events
- 4+ years Workplace / Office including team lead experience in a comparable environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Track record of projects driven to closure which address operational and tactical workplace needs
- Be able to develop and maintain positive and effective relationships and partnerships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Sound judgement in evaluating risks and opportunities. Ability to interpret data and provide sound advice on development of workplace initiatives and projects.
- Proactive, able to perform multiple tasks and deadlines without losing track of your goals
- Bonus: German language skills preferred
We are Zattoo
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
- Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
- Flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
- Social events ranging from monthly company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company event
- Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks
Zattoo enables our users to view indiscriminately and we reflect that in our team too. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law we encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer, join us and help build a diverse team dedicated to revolutionising the way you watch TV.