Supergreat is a beauty community where everyone’s an expert on the products that work for them; a platform that makes it fun for beauty enthusiasts to discuss and create video reviews, share their beauty routines, and discover new products from people they relate to. You can find Supergreat in the App Store or on the web.
We're a fast-moving startup based in NYC, looking for a systematic product designer that can take our iOS product to new heights and help launch the first version of our Android app. As the first full-time Product Designer at Supergreat you will have the opportunity to work on every part of the process from ideation to development to launch. You will work closely with engineers and our co-founders to deliver a simple and thoughtful experience for all features we build.
We are a tight-knit team of 11 where people are excited about wearing multiple hats and tackling challenges they've never encountered before. We are backed by top investors including Benchmark, Thrive Capital, Third Kind, and angels including founders of Rent the Runway, Product Hunt, Thrive Market, and Tumblr.
- Design and implement new features from start to finish.
- Design wireframes, flows, sketches and visuals for your features.
- Design with an awareness of constraints and limitations as they apply to each platform (iOS, Android, web).
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Partner with engineers and marketing team members to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
- 2+ Years of product design experience.
- A strong product and visual design portfolio.
- Proven typography skills.
- Up-to-date UX best practices for mobile platforms.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to communicate design solutions.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design, mobile platform design guidelines, with the ability to create style guides.
At Supergreat, we offer our team competitive compensation including equity in the company. PTO is unlimited, with paid holidays and a flexible work schedule. We also offer comprehensive health benefits.
Our team values collaboration – it's great if a product designer is open to working with peers across the company to understand our users needs, collaborate on product features, and work closely with engineers. We operate in six week roadmap cycles, and there's a healthy amount of autonomy to solve problems. Our team is flat – our founders have backgrounds in design and engineering, and you'll frequently be working alongside them on initiatives here.
Prior to COVID, we largely worked from a beautiful office space in Tribeca, NYC and enjoyed company outings, happy hours, and weekly team lunches together. Since the crisis, we've adapted to working remotely and are now distributed across the US and Europe. We realize that the future of physical work is unclear and that our team values flexibility – with that in mind, we're open to hiring remotely going forward.
Senior Product Designer, Kiva MicrofundsFull Time Employment
Senior Product Designer, TextNowFull Time Employment
Product Designer, Joya Communications / Marco PoloFull Time Employment
Product Designer, MonthlyFull Time Employment
Product Designer, PSYT LimitedFull Time Employment