Looking for an individual who is passionate about learning new things and solving problems. Must possess an extensive and deep understanding of AWS, and the ability to pick up and learn new AWS offerings often. Join us and help our organization practice DevOps methodologies!
- Help architect, design, and implement AWS services at all levels of the organization
- Work with and enable a large variety of teams and their AWS needs
- Create and manage infrastructure 100% through CloudFormation and code
- Focus on scaling our platform
- Optimize network traffic through various AWS services
- Monitor and tool stability/performance metrics
- Analyze DB performance and bottlenecks
- Share on-call rotation duties
- Support innovation efforts and identify technology and solution roadmaps to improve mission capabilities
Organizational AWS Areas of Focus
- Lambda/API Gateway
- Containerization (Docker, Beanstalk, ECS)
- Business Intelligence (Redshift, QuickSight, Kinesis)
- Machine Learning (SageMaker, ETL items)
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Passionate about learning new things and solving problems
- 12 or more years of experience in software development and solution architecture
- Extensive and deep understanding of AWS, and the ability to pick up and learn new AWS offerings often
- A focus on performance, stability, and security in every task
- Superior written and communication skills with ability to interface with various groups such as project team, and senior executives
- Strong capability and extensive experience in developing and writing technical solutions
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to independently execute work tasks in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- TypeScript and Node experience
- Postgres/MongoDB/Redis experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you are able to find a happy work-to-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
- Collaborative work space and environment.
List of states we are able to hire in: AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.