As a Data Engineer, you will take on big data challenges in order to deliver insightful analytics. You will build data pipelines and data models that will empower engineers and analysts to make data-driven decisions and deliver a deep understanding of the business. Your attention to detail will provide the stakeholders with the highest standard in data integrity.
- Use an analytical, data-driven approach to drive a deep understanding of our business.
- Build data pipelines and data models that will empower engineers and analysts to make data-driven decisions
- Build data models to deliver insightful analytics
- Deliver the highest standard in data integrity
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze and project sales, subscriber, and engagement data. Performs competitive analysis, reviews industry information for current trends and opportunities. Works closely with analytics teams to develop comprehensive analytical reports to enable data-driven decisions to increase engagement and conversions of target customer segments.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Experience in business intelligence, analytics, or an equivalent analyst position with experience in SQL and an additional object-oriented programming language (e.g., Python, Java).
- High level of expertise in data modeling.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and report simultaneously across different stakeholders.
- Structured thinking with ability to easily break down ambiguous problems and propose impactful data modeling designs.
- Attention to detail and effective verbal/written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, a related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-6 years of experience in consulting, business intelligence, analytics, or an equivalent analyst position with experience in SQL and Python.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive compensation
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you are able to find a happy work-to-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
- Collaborative work space and environment.
List of states we are able to hire in: AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.