TRAVEL THE WORLD WHILE GETTING PAID!
Your dream job is here. But do you have what it takes?
We are Socialbite. A social media publisher with a global reach online that exceeds hundreds of millions. We have multiple channels on different platforms in multiple niches.
Our food channel has more than 100 million monthly impressions. We are constantly producing new content: recipes, street food, fast food, fine dining, anything! We are now looking for a content creator who can create 3 minute+ food videos for us. The job is pretty simple:
You visit a place where food is being prepared, think of restaurants, street food vendors, food manufacturers. You bring your video camera(high-end mobile phones are allowed) with you and start recording. You go back home with the footage and start editing it into a video of at least 3 minutes.
- Quality over anything! We are pretty relaxed, but if your work doesn't meet our standards it's over quite fast.
- Exciting food only! We are not interested in how a Big Mac is prepared. We want content that makes you drool. Think of extravagant dishes, unique dishes, crazy dishes (biggest burger, biggest pizza etc.), foreign dishes. That doesn't mean everything needs to be unique, if you can create an awesome video of how an amazing looking burrito is prepared, then we are happy. Obviously we will share ideas with you and will give you tips on what might work and what not, but we would like to get ideas and input from you as well.
- You can create the content anywhere you want! Are you currently traveling the world? That's great! It means you are seeing new food places everyday, so new opportunities for great content.
- Flexibility! We need 1 video a day, 7 videos a week, 30 videos a month. You can create your own schedule. Do you want to create 5 videos in one day? That's fine with us! As long as the quality is outstanding.
- Basic editing skills. You don't have to be a super editor. But you do need to be able to create a 3 minute video that does not get boring. Retention is key in this business, so keep the viewer watching! More editing instructions will follow.
- You will be paid monthly (pay disclosed at first stage screening). We do not cover the costs of the food you have to buy or any travel expenses.
Do you have what it takes? Send your CV to [email protected]
and let us know why you believe you are the perfect fit.