We are a young startup that is on the mission to build a Video/Livestream based social commerce marketplace that offers group deals for collective shopping experiences.
You want to improve your skills, contribute to the success and growth of a social commerce startup and take on responsibility? On Roombles you will work for a young startup and have the possibility to shape the future of eCommerce. As an Intern Business Developer, your job is to analyze and identify through research new business areas. Furthermore, you will be responsible to reach out to potential supply partners for our marketplace and to onboard them into Roombles.
- Analysis of market trends, customer needs, and competitors.
- Support in understanding customer pain points, addressing them, and delivering value-generating solutions.
- Build and develop relationships with potential suppliers for our marketplace as well as with Creators and Influencers.
- Identify potential new strategic partners and introduce them to our platform.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, finance, and product.
- Participate in implementing new marketing campaigns and create new sales support material.
- Preparing presentation materials.
What you can expect:
- Excellent German and English skills
- Smart and driven Bachelor or Master student or recent graduate
- Previous sales experience and a passion for startups is advantageous
- “Getting things done” attitude; high level of motivation and initiative
- Eager to learn and open for challenges
- Feel at ease in highly flexible and fast-paced work environments
- Great communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Availability 3-6 months, mandatory internship
- Flexible working conditions and the possibility of remote working.
- Flat organization
- Great Locations with highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of social commerce and vCommerce
- A friendly and international environment valorizing initiative and creativity.