YOUR NEW JOB
You are driving the process of delivering new features, drafting waterproof concepts, building prototypes and managing stakeholder communication
You love statistics as much as you enjoy organizing and stakeholder communication - and you have substantial experience in both
- You work closely together with stakeholders, statistical researchers and statistical developers to manage the implementation of new product features.
- Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for making sure that our products are built on sound statistical concepts and that our methodology is in line with state-of-the-art research.
- Bringing in your own ideas and concepts, you solve our stakeholders’ product needs and test each concept’s feasibility together with our researchers and developers.
- Your responsibility covers everything from stakeholder communication to creating and testing a basic Prototype in R or Python and breaking your concept down into an understandable ticket structure to oversee the implementation by our developers.
- You take full ownership of your projects and ensure the timely shipment of the products you are responsible for.
We are offering more than just benefits
- You have a MSc with a strong quantitative focus (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Finance, Econometrics).
- Additionally, you have 3 years of professional experience in a related position.
- You have a solid understanding of statistics, especially of empirical research methods (survey statistics).
- You know how to translate business requirements into theoretical and technical concepts and you have great communication skills.
- You have strong organisational skills and are capable of independently driving your own projects.
- You feel comfortable using R or Python and SQL for basic data analysis and data processing tasks.
- You are a quick learner and find it easy to assess complex problems, which you solve in a structured and pragmatic manner.
- You are fluent in both German and English.
- Our values: We’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: Our team is from China, Brasil, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. Those who want can join our weekly German course.
- Visa support: We support our candidates throughout the whole visa process.
- Personal development: We promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnicity or belief to apply at Civey.
- Fair deal: We’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency - this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Great location: Our office is located between Mitte and Kreuzberg, close to Moritzplatz.
- Training: We cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Sports and transportation: We cover your gym contract, your public transport ticket or a company bike.
- Good start into the day: We offer you breakfast, healthy fruits, free drinks and fresh coffee.
- Team Events: Celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis.
- Technical equipment: We’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be able to work efficiently.
- Ask-me-Anything: Every employee can anonymously ask questions that the directors have to answer publicly.
- Clear structure: We have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-ups, review meetings and retrospectives.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
- Salary: We will pay you a fair and competitive compensation.
Apply for this position
Civey is the leading company for digital opinion data in Germany
Civey represents a new generation of public opinion research. Instead of outdated methods we rely on digital technologies to pioneer high quality representative surveys in real time. Our vision is to enable everyone to access the results of our work.
Our clients and public benefit from our technology
We are the only provider to offer over one million active users per month immediate access to representative live data. Customers from different backgrounds such as politics, business and media benefit from an innovative synthesis of survey statistics and machine learning. We enable them to measure markets, consumption and attitudes around the clock in order to collect valid data for the smallest target groups. In doing so, we set new standards for precision and speed.
Now we are looking for you!
This is just the beginning. Founded in 2015 by Janina Mütze and Gerrit Richter more than 60 consultants, developers and statisticians from 12 Countries are currently working for Civey in Berlin. If you want to help transform the path of traditional opinion research and you live for new technologies, then we are looking for you. You should be able to work independently in a structured manner and have the ambition to achieve more than others. Does that sound good? Get in touch with us!