As a Chase Wealth Management Investment Product Specialist you will work in partnership with financial advisors and regional investment management to increase client engagement, client satisfaction, and improve business performance through advisor coaching.
What you will represent:
A Mentor. You are a mentor to our advisors by providing coaching and training on Goals-Based Planning, specifically helping advisors use our software effectively, creating quality analyses for their clients, and presenting the financial plan.
A Resource. You will be an asset for practice management related matters including, but not limited to, executing a contact strategy, building strong branch partnerships, and segmenting a book. You will also train advisors how to interact effectively with their branch-based partners in order to create a branch environment that is equipped to meet client needs in all aspects of their financial life.
An Expert. You will help with both new launches and how to position investment solutions relative to other strategies to help advisors to frame it to their financial objectives
A Partner. You are considered part of the senior leadership team for your respective markets and will collaborate extensively with Market Directors of Wealth Management, as well as engage with regional leadership to conduct ongoing advisor development through new advisor training, regional calls, webinars, local workshops, role and business reviews.
What you will receive:
JPMorgan Chase is committed to providing a vast set of benefits choices as well as a Wellness Program to help you and your family get healthy and stay healthy. As an additional complement to the benefit plans, we offer a variety of additional programs and services to help meet the diverse needs of our employees, including 401k (for eligible employees), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discount Programs, Business Resource Groups, Backup Child Care, Tuition Assistance Programs and Career Management, just to name a few.
Licenses, Designations, Skills, and Education:
* 5-10 years of financial services sales experience, including investment product experience
* Proven leadership experience and ability to effectively partner with others
* Experience with financial planning concepts and goals-based planning software
* Broad knowledge base of a very wide variety of investment, capital market, and financial planning concepts
* Ability to effectively educate advisors who have a wide array of abilities, investment/capital market knowledge, and financial planning experience
* Experience with managed and brokerage account sales
* Deep investment and product knowledge, and the ability to articulate complex investment ideas
* Experience with practice management related coaching, including client contact strategies, book segmentation, implementing strong business processes, and financial planning
* Exceptional written skills and strong executive communications experience
* Organizational and project management skill; proven ability to manage multiple priorities
* Strong presentation skills and ability to coach advisors to present effectively - namely related to the financial plan and investment solutions
* CFP, CIMA, or CFA designation preferred, but not required.
* Valid Series 7, 66 registration
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
* NOT FDIC INSURED
* NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
* NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES
* SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INVESTED
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates (collectively "JPMCB") offer investment products, which may include bank managed accounts and custody, as part of its trust and fiduciary services. Other investment products and services, such as brokerage and advisory accounts, are offered through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS), a member of FINRA and SIPC. Annuities are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. JPMCB, JPMS and CIA are affiliated companies under the common control of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Products not available in all states.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans