Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
Our wonderful team has grown tremendously over the past year and we are looking for a Payroll & Benefits Specialist to help our HR Team manage Kinsta’s global payroll and benefits arrangements. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to really take charge of a complex and international compensation structure for a distributed, remote-first company.
As a Payroll and Benefits Specialist you will:
- Liaise with and provide information to Kinsta’s suppliers, to make sure everyone gets paid accurately and on time.
- Oversee the administration of existing benefits relationships.
- Research, propose, and set up benefits in new locations.
- Assist with the company’s compensation strategy.
- Make sure that accurate and detailed records are maintained on all administrative changes in relation to pay and benefits reviews.
- Produce annual total rewards statements and other reports.
- Ensure compliance with local law throughout all payroll and benefits administration.
- At least 5 years of experience liaising with multiple payroll companies internationally.
- Fluent in English.
- Solid experience liaising with benefits providers, for example, health insurance companies and retirement schemes.
- We are looking for a highly process-driven person with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working for a globally distributed organization.
- Familiarity with payroll, benefits, or employment laws in any of the following countries: Hungary, US, UK, or Switzerland.
- Proficiency in Hungarian.
- This is a fully-remote role with location-specific benefits. The Payroll & Benefits Specialist can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
- This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.