We are looking for team members to develop state-of-the-art technology and contribute to innovative projects that will help reshape the future of finance.
Join us to build the backbone of pioneering companies.
The position in a nutshell
finbyte is searching for a Remote Senior Infrastucture Engineer who will work with our clients to evolve their cloud infrastructures and help them adopt DevOps approaches/principles. You will be working, as a senior engineer, within the client’s team building deployment and testing pipelines, automated provisioning of cloud infrastructure, and infrastructure support services such as monitoring.
- Understanding the operational requirements of our clients, designing and implementing infrastructure for delivering and running software services.
- Advising on the cross-functional aspects of infrastructures
- Collaborating in a multidisciplinary and international team
- Watching out for performance bottlenecks, scaling pitfalls and automation opportunities.
- Discovering, learning and implementing new technologies
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment
Qualifications & Experience
- Collaboration, adaptability and team focus.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Patience and Passion for and ability to work with software development teams releasing production-ready software on a daily basis
- Extensive hands on experience working with Cloud Service providers, especially AWS
- Infrastructure provisioning tools (such as Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Packer, CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Scripting and programming languages (such as Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, Golang, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Residency in Turkey (at least valid 6 months)
- Operations team experience