Enactus is seeking an experienced, innovative and hands-on digital product manager who wants to make a powerful impact in the world through the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders. You are the perfect person for this role if you are:
- a collaborative, hands-on and decisive implementation leader with a passion for working in a dynamic, mission-driven team
- a clear communicator who inspires confidence and demonstrates uncompromising integrity
- excited about creating and supporting NextGen leaders to create powerful change toward a better world for all.
The Enactus team works remotely though we do have offices in Springfield, MO. We will accommodate the right candidate wherever they are based.
Today, Enactus is the largest experiential learning platform dedicated to developing the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders and innovators with 72,000 students and over 500 corporate partners around the world. Enactus works on the ground in 35 countries and Enactus students created projects and businesses in 80 countries, positively impacting the lives of over 1.3 million people last year.
To support Enactus student work, the organization has built an international network of purpose-driven business, academic and student leaders who are working to create a better, more sustainable world for all. Our Board includes executive leadership from companies including AIG, BIC, Boston Consulting Group, The Coca-Cola Company, KPMG and more, and our network includes business leaders across all sectors who believe in business as a force for good.
During 2020, Enactus welcomed 495,000 participants to programming, demonstrating that while we are a 45-year old organization, our mission has never been more relevant. That’s why this is an exciting opportunity: Enactus is focused on growth and impact and this role will be critical to both.
To learn more, check out the Enactus YouTube channel and enactus.org
This leader in this new role will create customer-centric, innovative and engaging digital platforms, tools and products to support the Enactus mission. This role will be responsible for
developing – in collaboration with program and development leadership – the digital product roadmap, and for implementing the same to engage students and other audiences in compelling content to excite and engage NextGen leaders as we advance the Enactus program strategy, support our work around the world, and support the growth of Enactus’ reach and impact.
To be successful, this role will collaborate with Enactus’ global network to help ensure relevant, complementary and compelling digital tools are available to them, their networks and their students.
Develop and implement digital products to advance the Enactus global program strategy
- Oversee and execute the implementation of new online products from inception to launch to support Enactus’ program and development strategy
- Launch of Platforms and related program content such as curriculum and training materials: including discovery, implementation, integration, content creation and assessment
- Design systems to support development, program and funding needs as identified by Enactus and/or in collaboration with key funders and stakeholders
- Collaborate with IT and other departments in managing new and existing products
- Identify ways to enhance Enactus’ digital strategy
- Share best practices and learnings from comparative global organizations
- Collaborate with the program and development teams to establish strategic direction, ensure alignment, develop operating policies and to aid in major project planning around data management
- Build the strategy, develop the roadmap, and manage the end-user support for the data platforms for data governance, data quality monitoring, and master data management capabilities and provide project oversight on large scale data-related or data-intensive initiatives
- Complete other related duties as needed to advance the overarching digital strategy
MORE ABOUT YOU
The digital product manager will have at least 5-years of relevant experience, including creating and implementing digital solutions across a wide array of platforms, conducting needs analysis and customer-centric feedback processes, and working collaboratively across teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced degree in related field preferred.
- Exemplify and share the Enactus Values of Passion, Innovation, Integrity and Collaboration.
- Demonstrated results-driven manager with the ability to set clear priorities, delegate, and effectively manage people and processes; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment, and to work remotely.
- Experience with data analysis, large data sets, SPSS or similar analytical tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as contribute to team collaboration and to develop strong relationships with international stakeholders (strong professional maturity).
- Excellent organization, time-management, and multi-tasking skills, and strong communication, problem-solving and research skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% (though at this time, Enactus is not allowing travel to support and protect the health and safety of all staff).
Benefits of Joining the Enactus Team
- A remarkable network of like-minded leaders dedicated to a better, more sustainable world
- A unique opportunity to use your skills to help build a “once in a lifetime” transformation and the gratification that you will have a profound and positive impact on the lives of others
- Competitive compensation and remote working environment