As a Senior SaaS System Administrator, you will interact with product management, software engineers, quality assurance and professional services to deploy and ensure effective management of the Company’s SaaS platform and will have an integral role for ensuring uptime and reliability of the ThinkIQ Platform for our customers.
Working with development:
- Identify how our architecture can be effectively deployed to AWS and Azure in a way that supports high availability and disaster recovery using simple and robust solutions.
- Automate monitoring of system health, security, and operations
- Automate deployment and system upgrades
- Document administration infrastructure to enable a scalable business
On production and test system:
- Setup and configuration
- Third party software deployment and upgrades
- ThinkIQ software deployment and upgrades
- Operations monitoring and troubleshooting
- Security review, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Backup execution, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Issue resolution and disaster recovery.
- Integrate with customer single sign-on systems
- 5+ years' experience working in a similar role with an enterprise SaaS product
- Simplifying and running administration of LAPP and LAMP based systemsusing IT automation tools.Ability to build simple, stable solutions using proven and reliable technologies.
- Creating configurations and configuration scripts to set up the necessary cloud infrastructure (operating system, databases, web servers, and other relevant components).
- Selecting, creating, and runningsolutions for monitoring operation of SaaS systems.
- Securing SaaS systems, including audits.
- Working with and leveraging Content Management Systems
- SSL certificate installs/management
- Troubleshooting complete systems including web-browser, webserver, database, and operating systems.
- Effectively using Git version control systems as part of the system administration.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- Certifications in the related technologies are a strong plus.