WeaveUp is seeking a Junior DevOps person to help support our growing platform of e-commerce and SaaS solutions. You will work with our engineering team to maintain and develop container-based environments for production and development. You will also monitor stability and performance metrics and propose / implement improvements. We need someone who performs well under pressure, works effectively to meet project deadlines and be part of the on-call rotation to respond to incidents for all environments.
Our cutting-edge cloud-based software applications bring innovation to the textile and design industries. An industry leader, we empower companies to maximize the potential of the digital printing revolution. We work with top tier clients in apparel, interior design, and major retail. At a high level, our unique end-to-end platform includes proprietary modules supporting image upload, automatic color separation, in-browser image customization, and print room automation.
We are looking for someone with 2 years of relevant work experience who has:
- Experience running and maintaining services running on linux
- Deployed applications/services on Amazon Web Services
- Experience working with ruby/rails based applications
- Understanding of infrastructure as code with Terraform or similar
- Worked with container development and deployment
- Bash scripting language experience
- Experience with git source control
- An awesome attitude, the ability to pivot quickly, and willingness to help the team meet their goal of creating a great customer experience
Bonus points for skill in any of the following:
- Deploying and monitoring services on Kubernetes
- Monitoring services with Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Experience with AWS VPC Networking
- You’ll work on a product with demonstrated value for customers, and take it to the next level.
- We value productivity, accountability, and communication over politics and process.
- We have built a tight-knit, supportive team where everyone feels comfortable and included.
- Flexible vacation policy that allows you to take time off when you need it.
We are building a distributed team. While you can work from anywhere in the US. Applicants outside of the US will not be considered. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and equity.