JP Morgan Chase is on a mission to deliver a customer obsessed One Chase experience by improving clock speed and providing first class customer interactions. All across the organization, we are committed to transforming the way we work and how we deliver value against our business objectives.
We favor rapid, iterative design to "once and done" project work and prefer new design to improving on the status quo. All in a way that allows us to "plug and play" instead of depending on outdated technology builds. This is accomplished by empowered decision makers sitting among the team that helps make our transformation a success.
To achieve that mission, we have launched Agile product team-based constructs across the country that enable a truly cross-functional team with business, development and operations experience to continuously design, deliver and validate new functionality. Journey practices, architectures and tool sets cover the entire product lifecycle; and are re-shaping how we think about these customer journeys and foster an environment where a cross-functional team can quickly improve our customer experience.
Successful transformation at this scale requires hiring and selecting diverse and talented people who are equipped with the right end-to-end knowledge, skills, passion about customers and excitement about being at the forefront of change and innovation.
We are actively looking for the best talent to help us reach our One Chase North Star!
Are you someone who thinks and puts the customer at the center of everything you do?
Are you passionate about bringing ideas to life as part of a team?
Are you someone who is a passionate problem solver, can manage ambiguity and have fun in the process?
Do you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, agile and collaborative team?
If the answer is yes to all of these, apply to join our JP Morgan Chase team and we look forward to seeing you in one of Agile product groups!
Chase Auto has established a dedicated Product Group to build loan and lease origination capabilities using agile methods in target state architecture. We are seeking talented candidates for a Product Manager Sr. (Product Analyst) role in the area product responsible for customer journeys in applying for financing, receiving flexible automated credit decisions and digitizing indirect dealer interactions.
The Product Manager Sr. (Product Analyst) role on an agile product team contributes to the strategic development, ongoing feature refinement and execution of the product roadmap. The product analyst is a catalyst for change, focusing on clean-sheet reinvention, driving towards continuous improvement, and ensuring measures of success are defined, measured, and value creation is demonstrated, acting with an entrepreneurial attitude with a strong sense of reliability and ownership.
* Responsible for end-to-end ownership of features from ideation through implementation and through maintenance and support.
* Accountable for feature performance, which requires knowledge on how to pivot in order to achieve the key results needed to reach business objectives.
* Provide subject matter expert (SME) oversight on operating procedures or system change implementations that affect Chase Auto Originations with clear understanding of current operational processes and their linkages to future improvement efforts.
* Ability to see the big picture while having a deep knowledge of the area product's features. This is key to effective prioritization of user stories and determining the path to implementing features iteratively.
* Contribute to the strategic development, ongoing refinement & execution of the product roadmap.
* Partner with senior product owners to progress the product roadmap; act as voice of the customer and drive product vision in forum when senior product owners are not present.
* Manage existing product features and actively lead the research definition and development of new features to advance the product roadmap.
* Facilitate & drive customer focused solutions across the organization in direct support of the Product Owner; working with legal, risk, operations, design and technology teams to define, prioritize, deliver and align solutions to product vision and roadmap.
* Continually drive product towards a meaningful balance between customer needs, business objectives and technical feasibility.
* Write epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and participate in all agile events of the product group as a team member.
* Attain/develop a depth of domain knowledge in order to evaluate current/future state business (and product) objectives and ensure target state architecture alignment with business capability needs, serving as subject matter expert with respect to major business processes and supporting applications/capabilities.
* Collaborate closely with all functions including technology and architecture to define and elicit business needs; building to a comprehensive understanding of the area product domain.
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple diverse stakeholders across JPMorgan Chase, and able to work independently and in a team environment.
* 5 -8+years product management/program execution experience -including defining user experience needs, creating product value propositions, developing roadmaps, establishing objectives/key results, writing epics/user stories/acceptance criteria, developing features and ensuring product health.
* Direct experience working in an Agile team (directly aligned to a product), and mastery of Agile practices and routines.
* Can define and effectively communicate user stories at the capability and feature level.
* Has business and technical acumen, including ability to assess system dependencies, for application intake, credit decisioning and pricing for Auto Originations.
* Experienced and comfortable working within non-linear design and development processes.
* Experience in the design and development of product/service offerings that span multiple channels and user personas.
* Experience with re-engineering processes and/or integrating new tools/technologies into existing processes to drive innovation.
* Track record of contributing to the strategic direction of the area product and customer journeys.
* Must possess a broad array of skills across several disciples as well as deep specialized knowledge (T-shaped).
* Track record of successfully interacting with stakeholders to create business cases and drive complex initiatives with broad requirements across multiple functional groups and levels within an organization.
* Passion for online and mobile technology, and knowledge of industry structure, trends and influential companies.
* Strong understanding of sequencing to maximize the value of development hours.
* Demonstrated ability to remain productive, positive, and solution seeking while facing organizational change.
* Mobile and digital experience - defining user experiences optimized for needs in the mobile/digital space.
* Ability to synthesize large amounts of information to inform decisions in order to drive work forward.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment.
* Ability to question, elicit, and drill down into both qualitative and quantitative data and concepts.
* Demonstrated ability to make data-driven decisions, take accountability for those decisions while candidly challenging the status quo to drive the right customer journey outcomes.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to present facts, thoughts, and ideas in a clear, concise, and convincing manner to all levels within the organization, including senior stakeholders.
* Experience working in agile/scrum teams preferred
* Exhibit an organized and systematic approach to problem solving, understanding of both design thinking and systems thinking
* Experience working in Jira and Confluence
* Minimum BA/BS or equivalent level of education/experience required
* Ability to drive business results and define and measure value creation
* Analytical thinking and problem solving
* Client and customer focus, experienced in research and analysis
* Change management
* Verbal and written communication, experienced with epics, stories, roadmaps
* Teamwork and leadership, facilitation and negotiation, coaching and mentorship, people focus and team player
* Innovation, process improvement, creativity, and clean-sheet reinvention
* Risk assessment and control management
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Program Manager-Enterprise Data Technology, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Plano Full Time Employment
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)-Public Cloud Migration, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Plano Full Time Employment
Strategy & Delivery Associate, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Plano Full Time Employment
Product Owner - Identity & Access - Auth, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment