Consumers within the global iGaming industry are inundated with online casinos and sportsbooks to choose from, and often make decisions based on very little information being available; leaving them open to bad user experiences.
At KaFe Rocks we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users’ experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
As our team of Rocketeers continues to grow, we are searching for a Branding Specialist to assist in and in strengthening our corporate brand exposure and our position as employer of choice.
If you share our vision of helping users make the best informed decisions, would like to grow your professional skill set, and want to work with our incredible team of Rocketeers, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage and enhance our brand and reputation
- Develop and implement media planning and innovation strategies
- Develop and maintaining various communication and marketing materials, including employee videos/testimonials, social media campaigns, articles, posts, blogs
- Manage the corporate content schedule and blog
- Create and developing relationships with key online publications, and journalists
- Set up recruiting events, in collaboration with the HR team
- Have knowledge about social media, especially LinkedIn and Facebook
- Great copy-writing skills
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with publishers and colleagues
- Are fluent in English, other European languages are a great plus
- Posses good time-management skills
- Demonstrate great storytelling ability, both written and verbal
- Have a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Are a master of relationship building and networking
- A company that truly values its employees
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package if you move to Malta
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Educational Bi-Fridays: Every other Friday, the leadership Team presents different topics to fuel learning & development
- Annual Reunion in a tropical place
- Annual Team Round-ups in the location of the teams choice
Please submit your full application in English.