TELLONYM is a fast growing tech company based in Berlin that is Remote-First. We want you to become part of our journey to build the biggest social network for the new generation - and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Tellonym, you will be joining a young and diverse team with a variety of experience, skills and personal backgrounds. Everybody in our company can bring in ideas that will directly affect millions of users on Tellonym.
We believe in strong teams of self-motivated people, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in. Every employee takes over own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learning, ownership and skill development.
- Take ownership and implement new features and improvements into our React Native codebase
- Write tests and robust code
- Draft architectural decisions together with the Tech Lead and explore new technologies
- Understand user feedback and take own decisions during development
- Have a direct impact on team processes and conventions by regular retrospectives
- Exchange your knowledge with other developers
- Living in Europe
- Very good & MVP-focused coding skills in React Native of at least 2 years
- Comfortable in working with TypeScript and ES6
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code and actively improving existing code base
- Values an environment of candid feedback
- Used to work in an English-speaking environment
- Flat hierarchies that offer lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility.
- Completely flexible working times and location (we are regularly hosting team-events but follow a Remote-First environment)
- The right environment to learn new things and personally develop yourself.
- Competitive compensation package and the option to participate in our ESOP system
- Modern working tools & hardware (Macbook) also for private usage
- State-of-the-art tech stack running on AWS
- Work with an exceptional team of young and smart people with a diverse background
We offer a permanent position in a young and brilliant team in an organization that is truly committed to getting things done as quickly and elegantly as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workplace in the heart of Berlin and a highly motivated team are waiting for your application - full-time employees get the chance to benefit from our unique stock option program.