Please apply through the following link and provide a copy of, or link to, your portfolio:
Amun is a leading cryptocurrency issuer which aims to make purchasing crypto more accessible, and efficient.
Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world's largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded products (ETPs). The 21Shares suite of ETPs has simplified access to crypto for both institutional and retail investors in the traditional finance community. In a similar fashion, Amun aims to provide tokens that will make it easy for the crypto community to access sophisticated strategies that are not otherwise readily available in this space. Amun is a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and financial product developers who are uniquely placed to revolutionize cryptocurrency investing through the issuance of our broad range of tokens. Our goal is to make these tokens present a new paradigm in cryptocurrency investing and to facilitate their use.
We are looking for a graphic designer who will help us define and mature our visual identity across all public facing aspects of our company. This role will closely collaborate with our sales and research teams to create beautiful marketing materials, editorial graphics and report layouts, distributed to a large client base each month. The ideal candidate is ambitious, collaborative and enthusiastic about anything design.
Key Accountabilities and Scope:
1. Building both internal and external style guides defining use of logos, colour schemes and other visual clues;
2. Building a unified representation of the brand across social media platforms
3. Creating and maintaining templates for marketing content such as announcements, webinars, product launches
4. Maintaining a company-wide repository/collection of product icons, logos (including partners) and any other design resources which is easy to access, search and download individual items.
Sales and Research Team Support
1. Designing and maintaining company wide templates for presentations, product lists, research reports and other commonly used client facing documentation.
2. Responding to internal requests for ad hoc client facing materials.
3. Support and oversight of design and presentation of all major research reports and presentations including overs, charts, illustrations, layout optimisation, print production, and proof quality.
Website and Enterprise Solutions
1. Work with rest of design team and front end developers to design a visual approach for company websites and enterprise solutions suitable for the crypto and finance sectors.
● Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates a strong sense of design, ideally both in digital media (such as apps and websites) and print media.
● Demonstrable high attention to visual details.
● Experience working with
o the Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign,
o Microsoft Office – for creation of templates.
● Proficiency in other industry-standard design tools or the ability to easily adapt to such.
● Previous experience in print production would be preferable.
● An interest in the financial and crypto sector and an understanding of their target markets is a bonus.
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to work across multiple non‑design teams.
Graphic Designer, IkigaiFull Time Employment
Graphic Designer, The Head PlanFull Time Employment
Graphic Designer, Modloft
Graphic Designer, YumiFull Time Employment
Graphic designer, SafetyWingFull Time Employment | $38k