At Slab, we are on a mission to make the workplace a source of learning and purpose. Our product is a knowledge base that thousands of modern teams depend on every day, including Asana, Fivetran, Glossier, Vivino, and Vox Media to name a few. The founding team has previously started and sold a productivity company to Salesforce. Slab is backed by top-tier investors, including Matrix Partners, CRV, and NEA.
- Manage full cycle inbound sales from initial conversation to close
- Become an expert on Slab and conduct product demos
- Contact and qualify inbound prospects
- Convert qualified prospects into successful Slab customers
- Assist and iterate on outbound sales experiments
Sound like you?
- 3-4 years of sales experience, at least 2 in a closing role, in B2B SaaS startups (Series Seed to C)
- Based in continental United States
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- Be autonomous and self-directed without need for continuous direction
What we value
Stay lean - We strive for the greatest possible impact with the fewest number of employees. We empower our teammates with the most leveraged tools and efficient processes.
Default to open - We encourage and nurture open exchanges of knowledge and ideas — while acting with respect and regard for each other.
Think rigorously - We act and execute after careful thought and examination of known information, while acknowledging the risks we accept in its absence.
Say no - We aim to deliver exceptionally high value in a small set of focus areas. We willingly abstain from good ideas to give only the most promising paths the attention they deserve.
The best prevails - Whether an idea or an individual, the best will rise to the top at Slab. Ideas we pursue can come from anywhere, and individuals gain responsibilities due to outperformance.
Global optimization - We believe that our mission — to make the workplace a source of learning and purpose — is the ultimate priority, above any single project, team, or individual.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 7-year option exercise window
- $5k desk setup of your choice