JPMC is looking at expanding our digital capabilities and we are investing in growth opportunities for various businesses.
We are looking for commercially minded, customer obsessed, hands on engineers, who want to be a
part of building something from the ground up with us. A core responsibility is to produce secure, scalable technical solutions to support our bleeding edge products.
The success of this business relies on the platform that will be built - we will be using a stack that is cloud native relying on cutting edge technology and seek full stack minded engineers.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious and honest, passionate, hungry individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
As a MarTech Full-Stack Web Engineering Lead, you will work closely with the marketing and growth teams, product teams, and designers to build solutions that enables us to attract new customers more effectively, curate experiences that drive engagement, deliver messages at the right time and in the right channels, and understand our customer pain points to continuously improve our ability to delight them and provide them with an unparalleled banking experience.
We are seeking a passionate result-oriented technologist to drive better, faster, simpler solutions and technology direction focused on our web engineering stack. Someone that is highly motivated, hands-on and cross-functional with the capability of driving high quality solutions to difficult problems.
• Lead the web engineering team in designing and developing our web properties.
• Collaborate with product, marketing, design, and content operations to define and deliver on the web roadmap and strategy.
• Own the content management and delivery solutions that streamline web property deployment and updates.
• Ensure front-end experiences are optimized for SEO, performance, cross-browser compatibility, and WCAG accessibility compliance.
• Provide architectural guidance and direction around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage, security, etc . . .
• Design and build APIs and highly-available services that deliver personalized, real-time content.
• Work with cross-functional design and engineering teams to develop and maintain design standards across all channels.
• Build data pipelines and integrations that connect our services to cloud services and 3rd party tools.
* Support the generation of a sprint plan by helping engineers refine Epics and Stories and providing high-level estimates on upcoming initiatives.
• Expert-level proficiency in Java, ReactJS, and Typescript.
• Experience setting up and leveraging one or more of the following technologies: Java CMSs (AEM, Magnolia), Static-Site Generators (Gatsby, Next.js, Hugo, Jekyll), Web/Component Testing tools (Cypress, Storybook).
* A strong understanding of how to build and test for WCAG accessibility compliance.
* Experience building reusable web patterns and components, ideally in the context of an organization's design system.
• Experience optimizing a site for SEO and performance.
* Practical experience configuring and managing a CDN and web servers like Apache and NGINX.
• Experience deploying to cloud environments leveraging serverless technologies (AWS, Functions-as-a-Service, API Gateways, etc . . .)
• TDD - Must have practical experience with unit, integration, functional, and contract testing and how to apply it to Web projects built with React, Java, and Headless CMSs.
• Continuous Integration - Experience automating builds with Maven, NodeJS, NPM, and Webpack using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson.
• Operation in a global capacity with multi-country technology requirements and solution implementations.
• Well-developed analytical skills, ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information insights on key methodologies and approaches.
• General - Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.