Design For Unity

1 Love Party

Date listed

2 months ago

Employment Type




Found on:

Responsive image Dribbble

Keywords: remote spark

Inspire unity and healing, support a cause of your choice

About 1 Love Party

1 Love believes that true power is unlocked when we learn to listen, compromise and collaborate.

We are a non-political leaning and not-for-profit cause spinning up to help inspire unity and healing in our nation by urging for empathy and understanding.

In a nation governed by the people, the tools that each of us have include both voting and making our voice heard. For too long, the loudest voices on either side of the aisle have been from those that drive division and animosity. This has influenced the thoughts, beliefs and actions of politicians, media, and all Americans. We seek to empower our nation's silent majority of well-meaning citizens to have a louder voice.

We believe one way to increase the share of voice from those who seek unity and healing is via fashionable apparel that showcases this mission and has the potential to go viral and spark online and offline conversation. 100% of profits will be donated to charitable causes that promote the unity and health of our nation.

Design for Unity

We are looking for designers who are similarly inspired by this cause to help us come up with designs linked with symbols and messages promoting unity, empathy, listening and collaboration. We seek designs that align with modern, fashion-forward apparel that people (especially Gen Z and Millennial influencers) will be excited to publicly showcase in order to spread awareness.

We are donating 100% of profits to causes that align with our mission. For each design we use, we will donate $100 to the charity of your choice, tag your social media for design attribution (if you wish), and donate 20% of profits from any apparel featuring your design to your chosen cause. The remaining 80% will be donated to a cause of the consumer's choice, such as Operation HOPE, Rebuilding Together, Teach for America, and Operation Second Chance.

Get in Touch

If you are interested, please email us at [email protected] with the subject "Design for Unity", and provide:

  • Any social media presence (so we know who you are)
  • A couple sentences explaining why you want to contribute
  • Examples of any prior work

Findwork Copyright © 2021


Let's simplify your job search. Receive your tailored set of opportunities today.

Subscribe to our Jobs