The Majid Al Futtaim brand’s mission is to create great moments for our customers.
We operate across multiple industries like malls, cinemas, ski resorts, restaurants, groceries stores, entertainment and fintech and our goal is to make the digital experience spectacular so it augments the physical experience in order to truly create memorable moments for all of our customers.
If you are a leader and an amazing visual designer with a passion to create physical / digital experiences for shopping / food & beverage & retail then this is the opportunity for you.
- Work on a global creative team responsible for creating industry leading, genre-defining work with project teams.
- Ability to translate brand values into creative concepts with simple and elegant design solutions.
- Fluent understanding of cross-pollinating UX & visual design deliverables; generating functional design solutions from user stories and business objectives/requirements.
- Desire to go above & beyond a brief; pushing the boundaries of innovative thinking while maintaining the overall creative vision.
- Employ high level problem-solving skills/design solutions; leading teams by example through work ethic and exemplary delivery standards.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to create creative proposals/decks efficiently throughout planning & production.
- Clear sense of how to articulate necessitated design fundamentals such as typography, interaction design, and usability to improve both form and function of given assignments.
- Grounded understanding of operating within organizational hierarchies and production processes.
- Easy to work with, collaborative, and cool-headed.
- Great leadership and communication skills.
- 5-7 years experience working as visual designer, product designer role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Proficient in Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, prototyping tools.
- Nice-to-have: Knowledge of HTML/CSS; basic understanding of coding
- Nice-to-have: Illustration, motion, 3d design skills.