Movinga is Europe's leading full service moving platform and our goal is to bring people into a new home with the best possible booking and moving experience. We bring customers and partners together to create a better moving experience and set new standards in quality, efficiency and service on the moving market. We work with a network of 550 reliable partners, are currently working in 5 countries and have successfully mastered over 50,000 moves. Our success is due to our 100+ unique and talented people who work with power and passion on our shared mission. Our unique culture is guided by shared values: Trust, Passion & Curiosity.
For our Tech team in Berlin-Tiergarten we are looking for a Front-end Developer (m/f/d), who impresses with first-class know-how, excellence, humor and the ability to work in a team.
We offer you multifaceted professional and personal development and career opportunities. Grow with us beyond you and be part of a team that wants to change the world!
Our Tech Stack
- You master the following tasks.. Build new features in a dynamic startup environment using the latest technologies
- Take ownership of features, starting with an idea, going through the implementation, following the production deployment and continuously monitoring
- Advise on architecture choices and tools
- Be creative and push new concepts forward
You are perfect with us if ...
- Technologies: Postgres, NodeJS, ReactJS, Gatsby and NextJS
- Tools: AWS, GitHub, Netlify, Heroku
- Principles: Lean, Service-oriented Architecture, Data Driven, Transparency, Cross-functional Teams
- You have 3+ years of React experience
- You are proficient in CSS and HTML
- You have 2+ years experience in working in a startup environment
- You have a good understanding of front-end concepts and frameworks
- You enjoy being pushed out of the comfort zone
- You are happy to learn and explore new technologies and challenges
- You like to build upon existing solutions and use modern technologies and frameworks
- You inspire your colleagues
- You like to make a difference
- You never give up
- Nice to have: You have previous experience with Salesforce, NextJS or Material UI
- Nice to have: You can cope with some back-end from time to time
WOW(at)Work bei Movinga
- We have wonderful colleagues for you
- We have a varied job for you
- We offer flexible working hours and 2 home office days per week (after Corona)
- Of course we have a fair salary for you
- We have 28 vacation days (+2 days increase after 2 years of tenure)
- We have an online canteen (called "Smunch")
- We have experienced mentors for you who are always available and take care of your personal learning curve
- We have a lot of space for your new ideas
- We have a brilliant international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes for you
- We celebrate great team events
- We believe in the principle: “love what you do!”
High respect and recognition culture I Great trust in the skills of our colleagues | Rapid implementation of ideas through quick decisions I Maximum performance through personal responsibility I Positive failure culture I Energy charged and excited | Lively communication at eye level I Living-Chaos instead of stagnation I Friendly team spirit I Inspiring team events I Family First | Writing a success story together
Movinga is an employer that promotes equal opportunities and values diversity. We look forward to all applications and warmly welcome everyone in the team. We strive to appreciate the unique skills that each individual brings to the company.
How does Movinga work?
Our customers request a moving offer online from Movinga. Then we put together the perfect package for the move for and with our customers. In this way, Movinga helps our customers to come to a new home relaxed and happy. Don't worry, you don't have to be a moving expert from day 1 - we have first-class onboarding and a great team of mentors who will help you get off to a great start in your new job at Movinga. The only thing you really need to bring is the right attitude - the rest you get from us. Grow with us beyond you and be part of a team that wants to change the world!