We’re Phiture: a leading mobile growth consultancy driven by a mixed, close-knit team of marketing pros from around the world. We’re on a mission to lead the way in mobile growth and we need great people to make it happen.
As a valued member of the team, you’ll help us move the needle for tier-one brands like Headspace, Adobe, and Soundcloud, learn from some of the best consultants in the business, and enjoy a few laughs along the way. Inclusion, progressive thinking, and thought sharing is how we move our company and the industry forward: join our friendly community and we’ll do the same for your career.
As Lead Account Consultant you will be leading one of our ASO squads and account management and therefore, play an essential role in supporting both our clients and consultants. With a focus on a high level strategic direction for your accounts you deliver outstanding client results and support our consultants to achieve their goals.
What you’ll do
- Mentor, guide, support and empower our consultants to reach their full potential and achieve their targets.
- Coach team members, share your expertise and knowledge around project management, client contact, time management, and more.
- In cooperation with your squad develop account strategies, set targets, and be a crucial part of achieving them.
- Build, maintain, and develop long-term client relationships with Senior Management.
- In collaboration with your squad, steer pitches, consult and hold other strategic presentations.
- Be responsible for reliable account forecasting combined with planning the team and controlling client KPIs.
- Generate and realise business opportunities on accounts with a focus on long-term relationships, cross-selling, and acquisition of new projects.
- Ensure a great outcome of each project by connecting all involved departments (designer, translator and others).
- 5+ years of experience in Account & Project Management
- Work experience in digital project management in an international environment.
- Mobile marketing experience is required with ASO knowledge and experience being an advantage.
- Understanding of the digital landscape from an agency or client point of view.
- Open, collaborative leadership style with the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Understanding the challenges of large corporate companies, digital landscape, and solution-orientated mindset.
- An eye for detail and the ability to capture complex structures and relationships quickly and holistically.
- Hands-on mentality and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Great data and analysis skills.
- Confidence in planning and strategizing on a senior level basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confidentiality and reliability.
- Share in Phiture’s success through a company-wide bonus scheme
- Allocated budget for your personal development and your own Udemy for Business account
- Monthly learning day to support your personal and professional growth
- Career roadmap and personal development plan to support a progressive learning curve
- Continuous performance and developmental feedback throughout the year
- Flexible working hours so you can work when you’re most productive
- Spacious office in the heart of Berlin – we all work on a daily feel-good atmosphere
- Opportunity to actively influence change by joining our internal Culture, Climate Action, and Diversity & Inclusion teams
- An absolute sense of unity – we are all aiming toward the same goal of leading the way in mobile growth
We are looking forward to your application!