SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Lead in creation and execution of innovative footwear designs aimed at continuous styling and technical innovation
- Collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilizes them effectively
- Create stories for design initiatives and bring fresh ideas to creative direction
- Produce accurate and detailed color and material specs to factory standards
- Delivery of projects in line with Puma development calendar
- Travel to factories to finalize prototypes
- Enter and update design information in data systems
- Work closely with commercial teams (Product Line Management) and development teams to meet price targets, sales goals, testing and usage standards.
- Strong portfolio of footwear design
- 5-8 years working experience of designing for one or more leading footwear/lifestyle/sports brand, ideally in the fashion or sports industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of footwear consumer and trends
- Extensive knowledge of domestic and international retail, consumer trend, and product line dynamics
- Experience in international product development and manufacturing processes
- Exceptional and refined level of form, color and material understanding
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in Illustrator & Photoshop
- University degree in Design and/or relevant field of study
- Please submit your PORTFOLIO with your application.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany. PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.