Authenteq is looking for a performance marketer to help drive new user growth through Paid Media Channels. As a member of the Marketing team, you will effectively manage paid advertising campaigns in the international area from a strategic & operational perspective and will be actively involved in other important digital marketing activities (SEO, Social Organic & Paid growth, etc.) in cooperation with other team members and departments.
In your first three months you will:
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Get to know our product, integrate within the marketing team, and get to know our sales department.
- Run an audit of our previous paid marketing efforts, and define future actions.
- Prepare a paid marketing strategy together with an execution plan.
What we're looking for:
- Set up, execute, and report on your first ad-campaigns.
- Support integrated campaign delivery - ads, content, webinars.
- Lead an experiment and data-driven performance marketing strategy.
What you'll get
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing multi-channel B2B marketing strategies and lead gen initiatives.
- Proficiency in SEO, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Linkedin Campaign Manager. Experience in working with marketing automation software is a big plus.
- Experienced at using experimentation (e.g. A/B testing) to iteratively develop a winning outbound marketing strategy.
- Who can work closely with the Head of Marketing, Content Specialist, and our Sales team to drive the right messages through the right channels in order to target and convert our ideal customer.
- Build, scale, and optimize our performance marketing capabilities, including reporting and maintaining a data hub.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- You have a valid work permit in Germany.
Who we are:
Two different locations, multiple nationalities, and a fusion of cultures. Born in the Icelandic startup scene, based in colorful Berlin - we pride ourselves on having a diverse working environment and a Scandinavian work-life balance.
At Authenteq we stand for a cultural-add, rather than a cultural-fit. After all, diverse opinions help us grow, learn new perspectives, and push for further personal and professional development. Authenteqies never shy away from a technical challenge, always push for democratic decision-making, practice agile working frameworks, stand for honesty and transparency, always stay kind and respectful to each other, care for our customers, and have fun while working from one of the office locations or home-office.
Are you ready to join us? Apply for one of the positions, dazzle us with your thoughts on the future of ID verification, and KYC, and we’ll make sure to give you an authentic interview experience.
- A young, dynamic, and innovative start-up environment with professional growth opportunities.
- The opportunity to shape paid marketing initiatives and create brand awareness around a SaaS product that has the potential to revolutionize the digital identity space.
- Competitive salary as well as a possibility to get equity in a growing company.
- Work tools of your choice to set up a pleasant working environment.
- Access to personal development budget and subsidy of your Urban Sports Club membership.
- A friendly and multicultural team that facilitates honest, transparent, and friendly workplace culture both at the office and remotely.
- Monthly team events for socialization, such as go-karting, stand-up paddling, escape rooms, and barbecues.
- Free snacks, drinks, and weekly team breakfast or pizza evenings on Fridays in a convenient location in Berlin Mitte.
Apply via the application button
Agency calls are not appreciated.