At Lumi we work every day to make a significant positive impact on small businesses in Australia. Our mission is to empower small businesses to grow through access to capital that is otherwise hard to access.
We’re a well funded startup, backed by some of the biggest names in the industry. We’re growing rapidly and building products that users really love!
As a product designer you will have the opportunity to be the first at Lumi. You will get the opportunity to own the design from processes to branding and work with the various teams to deliver functionality and features that genuinely improves the lives of our customers. You will have real impact and real responsibility.
What we're looking for
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in product thinking where you have previously shipped UX/UI design for digital products.
- You are a designer that is constantly inspired—motivating those around you through your passion and drive for what you do.
- You are excited by regularly coming up with new ideas, shipping new products and features that address your users’ real needs.
- You shine through your designs—creating user flows and wireframes that simplify user interactions
- You are eager to visually communicate your ideas through prototypes to test with users.
- You thrive in a collaborative workplace; partnering with other designers, engineers, product and other disciplines throughout the company.
- You appreciate big picture thinking. While details are everything, creating an experience that always keeps our users in mind is equally as important.
- You are a problem solver that's excited by a challenge. You enjoy sitting in a room and whiteboarding ideas to confidently come up with simple, elegant solutions that everyone can move forward with.
- You are an empathetic user advocate that values the backing of research and data analysis when it comes to designing modern solutions.
Please send an email with your portfolio and resume to [email protected] For recruiters we already have them in place so need not apply.