We're building automation software for a new category of workflows: people coordination. Come join us as we build a tool to democratize workflow automation for the masses.
We're a team of ambitious builders - we've built best-in-class products from the ground up through scale at companies including InVision, Oscar Health and Aurora Solar. We're highly collaborative, think from first principles, and care deeply about our customers and solving their problems.
We're also growing quickly and are backed by the investors behind category defining companies including Notion, DoorDash, Trello, Figma & Slack.
✍️ About the role
In this role, you will own design and influence product strategy. Design is integral to our company, and in this role you will have incredible amount of influence on the product.
🖌 What you'll do
- Design and own the user experience across every single interface, from our web app to our Slack app
- Be part of our weekly product development cycle where you'll participate in coming up with product requirements, translate them to mocks in Figma and hand them off to engineers
- Lay the groundwork for design (design systems, visual style) at Playbook so that the product is set up for success as we grow the product and team
- Interview users, whether that's to understand core user needs or to A/B test prototypes
- Help out with the miscellaneous design needs at the company (e.g. our website)
- Have something you want to learn or accomplish in this role? Tell us about it! We want to give you the best career opportunity you've ever had
🙌 You'd be a great fit if you have:
- 4+ years of experience as a product designer
- You're very particular about your tools and want to build one that is equally well designed
- The ability to reduce complex user needs to simple yet powerful product interactions
- Good judgement - you know when to strive for pixel perfection and when to balance that with product development velocity
- Have a systematic approach and can build design systems
🤞 Nice to have
- Have worked with modern design tools such as Figma
- User research experience
🔥 Why should you join us?
- 💰 Competitive compensation and equity - we will pay you for your level of experience
- Competitive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) 🏥 & unlimited vacation 🌴
- 💻 New equipment for you to do your best work
- 🚀 Opportunity to make a significant contribution to a product that's already transforming how several companies work
- 🧳 An organization that supports learning and development. We will find mentors to help you level up, provide you the stretch opportunities and make resources available to help you grow
Apply for this role here: https://bit.ly/39ysSuw