The project and the job:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join our existing team of highly skilled WPML developers and together make a positive impact on our wide and expanding community of clients through innovation and improvement of our products.
- Strong background in efficient database usage with MySQL.
- WordPress background (non-exclusive if you’re willing to self-learn it)
- Know how to write tests and deliver tested code.
- Have a good level of spoken and written English.
- Think and act like a leader.
Bonus skills (will increase your chance of getting accepted):
- React expert
- Excellent GUI design skills
Besides being smart, autonomous, and a great developer, you need to be a team player. We maintain a friendly environment, which allows us to be productive and enjoy our work.
What we offer:
This is a 100% remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, focused and organized to succeed.
- Be part of a team of smart, creative, and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Get a full-time and steady position
- Have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe.
- Get great perks, including paid vacation, scholarship program, personal Kindle with an extensive library, home office set-up allowance, and more…
Because this particular team is located entirely in Europe, we are looking for candidates from European, the Middle East or African working hours.
If you’re interested in joining us, please send your application and let’s talk.