At Agency In The Wild, we combine brand strategy, design, and growth into a single, unified process we call Brand Sprint. Brand Sprint is core to what we do and is as much a product as our client work. Our mission is to constantly evolve it by bringing together fearless thinkers and doers from around the world. Every time we run a Brand Sprint with our clients, we improve it and share it with Miro's design community, a vital part of our constant evolution as an agency. Our ultimate goal is to transform the way brands, and products are built and launched at speed.
We've taken on a bunch of new projects and are looking for a passionate, proactive project manager to join and grow our distributed team. We believe that all good things are wild and free, so we operate 100% remote. 100% independently.
This is not about ticking boxes. You will be a strong voice. Involved in all aspects of the business. As happy managing multiple clients across the West Coast, London, and the Middle East, as you are critically thinking and experimenting with new ways to grow, improve, and optimize our business.
There is no limit to your potential growth in this role. Starting with this initial brief:
- Help us scope our work and monthly sprint planning
- Help us manage our client action steps
- Help us prepare SOWs and invoices
- Help us plan our work for each quarter
- Help us organize our sprint boards by doing our sprint retros, grooming, and planning every week.
- Help keep us on track
- Help us plan and prepare proposals
- Help us improve our processes
- Help us organize our calendars and coordinate meetings with clients
- Keep a calendar of events, team days off
- Organize OKRS and 1-1 with the team
- You must be a natural hyper-organized person – Marie Kondo style – where you find joy in helping organize creative people, processes, and organizations to help them achieve their full potential.
We look forward to hearing from you.