Userbrain is an online user testing tool, backed by thousands of testers, that will let you know what’s working for your product — and what’s not. With fast, simple, and affordable user tests, we empower designers, UX experts, founders, and marketers to build products people love to use.
Our customer list includes big brands like: Spotify, Virgin, Audi and Tesla to name just a few.
We are seeking a part-time dedicated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to develop and build relationships with prospects and grow our pipeline.
- Making outbound / business-to-business calls
- Evangelizing and educating potential customers of the value of Userbrain
- Follow-up on inbound leads
- Product demonstrations via Zoom or other remote conferencing tools
- Qualifying and initiating relationships with new leads
- Identify new business opportunities
- Achieve sales targets as set by Sales Management Team
- Collaborate on a daily basis with your colleagues and update them on any developments
- 12-18 months experience in B2B internal sales
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- High level of self-motivation
- An user experience interest or background
- Comfortable working remotely from your own initiative
- Evidence of working towards objectives and achieving goals
- Confident telephone manner with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent listener – listening to the prospect so they can respond appropriately
- Permanent residence in the United States, Canada, or Europe
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience with products related to User Experience or User Testing
- Freedom to live wherever you like so long as you have reliable, fast internet and a permanent residence with the ability to work predominantly PST or Europe hours.
- 1 x per year, you will enjoy an all-expenses-paid team trip to an exciting location in Europe (last trip has been a 14 day all-expenses-paid journey to Lisbon)
- Significant professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to go to conferences and other networking events
United States, Canada, Europe