We are looking for a Paid Social Performance Marketing Manager, to acquire new users, drive engagement and grow the brand awareness of our newly launched app.
Who you are:
What you’ll do:
- A tech-savvy performance marketer, who likes getting their hands dirty (in a technical sense) to automate and optimize the performance of paid social channels
- A self-motivated problem solver who loves digging into data and take actionable insights from them
- An excellent communicator able to clearly articulate your requirements as well as strong project management skills
You will be great in this role with:
- Implement and maintain advertising campaigns across multiple social media channels (Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin etc.)
- Own the performance of your channel and collaborate with other channel owners in the marketing team to ensure a consistent message.
- Plan and allocate high media spending across social media channels
- Collaborate with the product and content teams to optimize the whole acquisition funnel, identifying potential pain points and testing improvements
- Collaborate with the design and brand teams to ensure ad creatives meet best practices as well as testing new formats to discover potential opportunities
- Create your own ongoing reports and analysis using internal tracking tools eg. Google Data Studio
- Set up your own technical tests in order to optimize conversion data (eg. dynamic ads, A/B testing)
What we have to offer for you:
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience in mobile app marketing and mobile app user acquisition
- Outstanding Excel/Sheets skills as well as data analytics platforms like Tableau, GA, Data Studio etc.
- Knowledge of using API’s to connect apps and transfer data (Facebook API, Data warehouses etc.) nice to have
- Knowledge of SQL for reporting and analytics nice to have
Sounds like a dream come true?
- Founded and managed by experienced entrepreneurs Nikita Fahrenholz and Daniel Stahlkopf (ex delivery hero, ex foodspring), you’ll be joining an open-minded and fast-paced team of creative thinkers
- Choice between 4-Day (Monday to Thursday) or 5-Day work week
- Competitive salary and performance-oriented equity compensation
- Design office directly at the Spree with an inspiring working culture and community
- Free Yoga, Qi-Gong and other events and classes
Then shoot us an email with your application to [email protected]
We will need your CV and an exciting motivational letter where you convince us that you would be perfect to work with actio.
We, at actio, want to democratize professional coaching and make it affordable for everyone. Our platform enables individuals to become the best version of themselves: physically and mentally. We connect the best professional coaches to guide our customers in various thematic areas. We believe in technologically supported human to human connection and not artificial voices or pre-recorded videos. Our broadcasting platform allows for live and active sessions anytime and anywhere.