We are looking for a creative and silver-tongued Content & Social Media Manager. (m/f/d; native in German; remote possible).
This position offers you the chance to let your social media and content knowledge shine. You will be our go-to-person for everything content and socials. You will work together very closest to our Brand Manager and get a lot of insights into the world of sustainable jewelry. At Stilnest we aim to create transparency on all aspects of the sustainable, fine jewelry industry. As a team member of the brand communications team, you will work together to create a strong and creative strategy for content and social media with the aim to educate and engage our community through Instagram stories, newsletters, and our social feeds. We are always looking to innovate so your ideas will be a valuable asset to our strategies and our growth!
- From day one you will oversee all Stilnest social media and content channels, with a strong focus on Instagram and our newsletters.
- You will create educational and engaging content and build a strong relationship with our community on a daily basis.
- You will work closely with the brand communications team on coordinating the Social Marketing calendar and launch campaigns.
- Communicate the brand identity clearly and with consistency across our socials. Most importantly, you will lift the curtain for our community and educate them on the aspects of sustainable fine jewelry.
- Work with the Brand Manager to support in the delivery of the wider social media strategy and the KPIs across all social media channels.
- Deliver weekly reports with relevant and insightful data from all social media channels performance and ensure posts are analyzed and reported on to inform future marketing plans and ensure objectives are always optimized.
- Challenge yourself and the rest of the company to find new ways to educate our community on sustainability and fine jewelry
- Help Stilnest explore new social media and content opportunities. Are you a Tik Tok pioneer? We’d love to pick your brain.
From goldsmith to customer.
- You have at least 1+ years of experience working as a social media and content manager preferably in the e-commerce industry or for a direct-to-consumer business
- A strong understanding of social media channels and landscape.
- A degree in marketing, communications, or a similar degree program.
- Creator mentality, eager to make things happen and to get the word out
- Very good writing skills and good communication skills in both English and German are a must. Native in German is preferred.
- You are a team player that can work well collaboratively as well as independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be very organized. With a lot of fun projects and launches also comes the need to be on top of things.
- Confident in handling the basics of the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Basic working experience with Excel, Google Data Studio, and Google Analytics.
Stilnest is the modern jewelry maker. We are on a mission on getting the world creating and making fine jewelry more sustainable. We believe in creativity, and good craft. We believe that good things are made with respect to the people and the planet, because how and where we make things matter.
All designs are made-to-order and get shipped straight from our local goldsmiths to our customers. This way we keep the use of resources to a minimum and know exactly who made each piece step by step – and what it's made from. We care deeply about durable and sustainable materials, creating both a superior look and a good feel.