What if you could make an impact on a global business daily, while learning Technology Operations from the best in the business? When you join our team you will put your creative problem solving into action, delivering solutions that shape the future of global business. You'll work directly with clients to Build strong customer relationships and problem-solve technical issues to make businesses more productive. Alongside a motivated team of fellow analysts, supervisors and stakeholders, you'll develop innovative solutions to troubleshoot and resolve issues while accurately diagnosing problems and providing effective production support. Finally, your strong technology background will ensure that the security and standards of our commitment to excellence are met. And because professional development is a key component of our culture, you'll receive coaching, mentoring - and a host of other development opportunities - alongside your invaluable on-the-job experience.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Thinks creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
* Ability to identify problems and clearly communicate strategic solutions to clients
* Support of the ISO with the compliance with regulations
* Contribute to the maintenance of the JPMBL Recovery and Emergency Plan
* Be responsible to maintain the Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan for the Technology Function
* Ownership of documentation and processes
* Responsible for technology reporting including KPI and metrics
* Work closely with location control management
* Technology project engagement
* Regulatory, Internal and external audit support
* Strong initiative and desire to learn
* Able to effectively collaborate with team members and clients to achieve common goals
* Experience in Vendor management
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of respective regulatory and legal requirements
* Strong analytical skills with an ambition to process improvement
* Work well as part of a team but also be able to work independently
* Efficiently recognise, handle and escalate relevant issues
* Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
Across the EMEA region, the Western Europe team has responsibility for technology products and services both provided locally but delivered to users across all locations to support Wholesale Banking financial services. This covers development support for in-house applications and administrative support for all local applications, including applications provided by external vendors. Key responsibilities include ensuring that applications satisfy JPMorgan's Risk & Control and Cybersecurity policy requirements. Other activities include responding to queries arising from day-to-day application use and liaising with users during the development cycle (requirement definition, development, testing and implementation).
The team is part of the EMEA CIO hierarchy, which coordinates CIB Technology teams from branch locations and Legal Entities across the region.
The J.P. Morgan Western Europe Technology team is responsible for the implementation and the management of processes, procedures and controls relating to the oversight of technology functions both on-site and outsourced IT activities to internal JPMC and external parties. This role interacts closely with the lines of business, Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI), Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Technology, Information Security Managers (ISM) and the Information Security Officer (ISO) and other stakeholders, to ensure compliance with IT related regulatory and legal requirements for the location and internal JPMC control policies.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.