Ladders is the home for $100K+ careers. We focus on the careers, professional growth and office lifestyle of the top 25% of the workforce. With Ladders News, we provide the information and entertainment that our audience needs for lifelong career success, while Ladders Jobs is the largest source for $100K+ jobs in the US and Canada. Our mission is to “lead the leaders” -- our 10 million members represent the leading people in their companies, their communities, and their profession.
We’re looking for an end-to-end product designer to bring the voices of our users to the table and work collaboratively with engineers to achieve business goals. You should be comfortable with user research, visual UI design, and designing complex UX flows.
- Own the end-to-end product design process for our responsive web-based platform
- Plan and execute user research, low-fi ideation, high-fi designs, and prototypes
- Contribute to high-level product decisions and execute on product roadmap features
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to assess constraints, de-risk solutions, and provide support during implementation
- Consider how design impacts user behavior and metrics/analytics
- Present design work and research findings to key stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional partners to help define the roadmap within your product area
- Facilitate and participate in product review and product workshops
- Receive and provide feedback on designs and strategic product decisions
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines, and style guides
- Use metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience
- A top-notch design portfolio demonstrating process, outcomes, and impact
- 5+ years of experience working in UX/UI/product design
- Have a portfolio featuring examples of product UI, UX and interaction design work, particularly in shipped, successful products
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research, including A/B testing best practices in partnership with product teams
- Highly proficient with design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Experience designing for a responsive mobile and desktop web experience
- Experience using research to produce insights from user interviews.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, agile startup environment